Zdance will follow all necessary safety precautions in compliance with government guidelines
- Dancers & teachers temperatures are taken with a non touch thermometer. If a dancer or teacher shows a fever, they will be sent home.
- Parents must drop off & pick up their children outside (not in studio).
- Dancers must wear masks at all times. (Ages 5 +)
- Proper distancing of 9 feet is marked on the studio floor with tape.
- Sanitizer is provided.
- Teachers wear masks at all times.
- Class sizes are limited to 10 dancers per class
- The studio will be cleaned and sanitized before the start of all classes
- All heavily touched areas are sanitized frequently (in between classes) such as: door knobs, light switches, water dispenser, faucets, toilet handles, speakers, ballet barres, and mats. (before and after each class)
- Restrooms are sanitized frequently throughout the day/evening. Paper towel is provided
- Dancers & teachers are reminded to wash their hands before class, in-between class, and after any breaks.
- Dancers & teachers that exhibit signs of Covid-19 must stay home for 14 days
* There will be love, energy, support and kindness given to each other at the studio as we all navigate this together. We're strong and adaptable!
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS