Zdance will follow all necessary safety precautions in compliance with government guidelines
- Dancers & teachers temperatures are taken with a non touch thermometer. If a dancer or teacher shows a fever, they will be sent home.
- Parents must drop off & pick up their children outside (not in studio).
- Dancers must wear masks at all times. (Ages 5 +)
- Proper distancing of 9 feet is marked on the studio floor with tape.
- Sanitizer is provided.
- Teachers wear masks at all times.
- Class sizes are limited to 10 dancers per class
- The studio will be cleaned and sanitized before the start of all classes
- All heavily touched areas are sanitized frequently (in between classes) such as: door knobs, light switches, water dispenser, faucets, toilet handles, speakers, ballet barres, and mats. (before and after each class)
- Restrooms are sanitized frequently throughout the day/evening. Paper towel is provided
- Dancers & teachers are reminded to wash their hands before class, in-between class, and after any breaks.
- Dancers & teachers that exhibit signs of Covid-19 must stay home for 14 days
* There will be love, energy, support and kindness given to each other at the studio as we all navigate this together. We're strong and adaptable!
Please fill out this form each time your child enters into the dance studio.
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS